Windows 7 Lag Spikes Wireless December Best Wireless Usb Adapter For Gaming?

Best wireless usb adapter for gaming? - windows 7 lag spikes wireless december

Currently I have a wireless USB adapter and I Airlink101 work in Windows 7 (IVE have a long time, but only shifted and reformatted my model with Windows 7).

The router is literally like 15 feet away, but it is in the next room. And it is a great lag spikes about every 5-10 minutes during the game against the attack.

Does anyone know a good wireless adapter working on Windows 7 and used to hold while playing backwards? I do not want to spend a lot of money ... mainly because the router is only 15 meters away, and laptops for my family, excellent work throughout the house.

2 comments:

monkeyal... said...

Linksys

Srinvas said...

Go for Sony

Post a Comment