Amendment To Employment Agreement Change To Employment Contract?

Change to employment contract? - amendment to employment agreement

I recently left an open contract with my former employer.

Before I go, I received an e-mail with a treaty that led to basically a "who owes what to whom" disputes. I have no confirmation of this message or agree in writing to him.

My understanding of contract law that both parties have considered a written agreement on any changes necessary, but my former employer is telling me because he has no objections at this time, I think she accepted the new terms by default.

I know that there is no clause in my contract specifically states that the written agreement must be obtained for the amended contract - at least, how could it be enforceable if my signature is not it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment