Postdoctoral Position In Organic Chemistry Living Cost In Singapore And France?

Living Cost in Singapore and France? - postdoctoral position in organic chemistry

Hello ...
I ask you to inquire.
I just finished my thesis and got 2 offers Porstdoctoral Singapore (S $ 3500 salary / month), Bordeaux, France (salary 2000 € / MES). In fact, I have not decided yet myself because I want to compare to the original level of living in both places.
I'll rent apartment 1-room apartment. I'm married, no children.
Can someone tell me to taste the life in two places? My salary is enough for 2 people? Can you more money per month? And how much income tax in both countries? Wages and salaries are on the good for the new doctoral graduates postdoc position?

Thank you for your information ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment