Clothing Racks For Rent Charlotte Nc Too Little Closet Space/ Too Many Clothes?

Too little closet space/ too many clothes? - clothing racks for rent charlotte nc

HELP! I have a house that very little has in the cupboards in 2 bedrooms (it is a very old house), but I have no clothes on for her, although I do not think my clothesline with all means. I think my husband and I have a reasonable quantity of clothes. I must stop thinking that the possibilities for the management of the rooms which need plenty of space for your clothes in the bedroom can use compiled, optimized, but I need the help the best way to store things. We currently have a small cupboard with 1 stick in it and an empty tray. That is all. Ideas really cost-effective way to resist this space not as a walk-in closet, without having to drill anything on the wall? We rented the house and can not make changes to a large extent. Thanks in advance!

4 comments:

KT! said...

Ikea has great storage solutions very cheap. It can be a lot, which is self-supporting to be found, is therefore not necessary to drill holes.

Good luck!

Honesty said...

One idea I have is, you could use a few of these things hanging hook to get to the rear doors, you can hang clothes on hangers. Another is better, a few boxes on the top and quite enough to throw a stick at the top and hang your clothes between the boxes stack. You want to ensure that the bar is strong enough to withstand the weight of the clothes. Good luck. I hope this is a help.

chicagir... said...

Get a few of them:
http://www.shophometrends.com/product.as ...
In addition, some boxes are here:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/catalog.g ...
All these things you go when you move.
I wish all the clothes that are not with them for the season in the extra bedroom and change, save when the weather gets warmer. This gives you the option of things to donate, they never use.

lily_eva... said...

http://www.containerstore.com/browse/ind ...

This website has tons of storage hardware. Stackable shelves, etc., will help you more space.

Post a Comment