Navy 15 Year Retirement 15 Year Navy Man PFA Failures?

15 year Navy man PFA Failures? - navy 15 year retirement

I was in the Navy for 15 years, I have several trips in a combat crew member in Iraq, Afghanistan and Bosnia. I've) never been to Captains Mast (in difficulty and have always been a good sailor. I have my 3rd PFA and wonder what will happen next? Not only be kicked in the street? I have a family, and this will also impact on the course. PT I and to the UNC when I fly, but can not lose weight, I do not know what to do and I'm afraid it's too late now. I am aware of the failure, and we hope to get one too. Is there a retirement for 15 years, I can jump on? I go to the doctor and depression wrong or what? I blow the physics of water, but I'm on the standards body, it really feels like discrimination. Should I contact aLawyer in the city? Any help would be great ...

a sailor afraid!

4 comments:

SSGVet said...

I am an officer, but my friend has 8 years in the Navy. we were in a joint command abroad, and No. 1 PFT and weight, turned and placed both next week, then spent much time in the next 6 months later, when he was the PFP, but not the band six months later they were talking about restrictions Reenlist and return to the mast. said screw and just left. then you're 15th

I hate to see you lose everything. You have done something special to serve for so long. lost almost 25 pounds last year, changing things like this: white bread, stone ground wheat, soda, and only white meats like chicken, pork and turkey with grilled red meat occasionally as thin.

Joe American usn ret. said...

What can we say your chain of command? If you have your support, there could send a powerful sea of fat ... Lose weight. Leadership support goes a long way.

Casey said...

I do not think they were the exceptions to the PFA failures more. Depending on how much time is left on your contract or before the PRD, it can at least stay longer.

Anonymous said...

In the Navy, and have heard what happens when you do not know not PFAS consectutive what they can do, but I hear if you do not .. 2 IDK

Post a Comment