How Much Does Lighterlife Cost 2009 Lighterlife!!! Does It Work And Is It Expensive???? Help!!?

Lighterlife!!! Does it work and is it Expensive???? Help!!? - how much does lighterlife cost 2009

Hello everyone. I tried to diet and lose weight for years at my school had always been shy to try Weight Watchers or something, because I am ashamed! Now I am the heaviest I've ever been, and my weight and eating habits have got much worse!
Has anyone recently tried lighterlife or the program now?
How much does it cost to buy envelopes and do not work?
What are the disadvantages or side effects?
Has anyone kept on the agenda and the weight?

Please help, I'm desperate!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have tried Jenny Craig ... I have not lost weight, only that I was on the program ..

I would say that you eat in moderation, drinking water and hiking and development or help


Never heard the life easier

Anonymous said...

I have tried Jenny Craig ... I have not lost weight, only that I was on the program ..

I would say that you eat in moderation, drinking water and hiking and development or help


Never heard the life easier

Post a Comment