Off White Comic How Many Comic Book Characters Used Some Form Of Blade On Their Arm?

How many comic book characters used some form of blade on their arm? - off white comic

I try to the series of comic books I remember reading as a child in the mid 90s. My brother gave me a little cartoon with this format as a character on the cover. But it was not Spawn, Spawn was like a costume (black with white center), but no chains, no coat and dark red, compact, too. It was as if the size of Spider-Man, with a metal mask as Cyclops, but covered her eyes and mouth, and silver. One of their weapons can not remember there was some kind of devices attached to the arm of a long blade would.

In one of his cartoons, which a character like Green Elf and almost died fighting.

If you can not imagine that I am talking about. It really pi $ $ ing me!

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment